Dr. Priyal Goyal
To provide comprehensive psychiatric, psychological and psychotherapeutic care to patients suffering from psychological and psychiatric disorder. To provide individualised treatment to people of all ages from children to the elderly, by accommodating cultural, social and biological factors.
(Completed D.P.M. (Psychiatry) in May 2017, from Sumandeep Vidyapeeth University (Vadodara), with a score of 65% in the University Exams)
Professional Work Related To Psychiatry:
- Consultant Psychiatrist at Parth Neuropsychiatric Hospital (Nadiad) since May 2017, under the guidance of Dr. Vinod Goyal (Senior Psychiatrist, Parth Hospital)
- Visiting Psychiatrist at Pushti Multispecialty Hospital (Vadodara), since May 2017
- Completed 2 years of residency training in Psychiatry, at the Department of Psychiatry, Smt. B.K. Shah Medical College and Research Centre, Sumandeep Vidyapeeth
- Certified as an expert in Neurostimulation (ECT, rTMS, tDCS) from National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences (NIMHANS), Bengaluru
- Co-author of an oral paper on ‘A Cross Sectional Study of Serum Prolactin in patients receiving Risperidone or Amisulpride’ in the 2nd Global Conference of Biological Psychiatry, India 2016
Professional And Academic Qualifications:
- Completed schooling from Navrachna High School, Vadodara
- M.B.B.S. (Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery) Smt. B.K. Shah Medical College and Research Centre, Sumandeep Vidyapeeth, India (2008-2013)
- D.P.M (Psychiatry), Sumandeep Vidyapeeth University, Vadodara, India (2014-2017)
Under Review: ‘Comparing the effect of Risperidone and Amisulpride on Serum Prolactin in a cross-sectional study’, under the guidance of Dr. Lakhan Kataria, Sumandeep Vidyapeeth University, Vadodara.
Areas Of Interest:
- Certified as an expert in Neurostimulation (ECT, rTMS, tDCS) from National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences (NIMHANS), Bengaluru, 2017
- Treatment of Depression (Major Depressive Disorder) using Repetitive Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (rTMS)
Child Psychiatry And Psychotherapy:
- Worked with children from the under-privileged background and wants to continue working towards the better mental health of children and women in the society.
- Keen interest in maintaining child health through parenting child psychotherapy.
Women’s Mental Health:
- Wants to continue working towards the better mental health of women in the society.
- Worked at an NGO (Olakh, Vadodara) for 5 years (2012-2017) for the informal education (English, Dancing) of financially under-privileged children and women empowerment
- Conducted various workshops for spoken English and Phonetics for children of age group 9-14 years; as well as for adults of age group 30-45 years
- Organized various events for the development of differently abled children of age group 10-16 years
- Organised free medical camps in rural areas of Vadodara from Pushti Hospital as well as from the NGO
- Was a part of various activities for the Environment by Society for Clean Environment (SOCLEEN), Vadodara
Apart from her academic qualifications, Dr. Priyal has been very active and has won a number of prizes in various dance competitions, debates, elocutions and extempores.
3rd Floor, Sigma Excellence, Opp. Falguni
Gruh Udyog, Near Vastrapur Lake,
Vastrapur, Ahmedabad 380052
For Appointments Call